History of Cartercar
"Cartercar" American brand cars, which were produced since 1905 in Jackson, 1906 in Detroit, and from 1907 to 1915 in the city of Pontiac.
After retiring from the Jackson Automobile Company because of disagreements with business partners in 1905, Byron J. Carter formed his own firm "Motorcar Company in Jackson. A year later, the company moved to Detroit because of the presence there of funding. In 1907 the name was changed to "Cartercar Company, and the company moved to the city of Pontiac, where then merged with the "High Wheeler".
Cars Cartercar" received warm reviews in the press due to its high quality. In 1909 the company was bought by General Motors, which continued to produce cars under this brand before 1915.